View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 03:53 AM

Default Re: yay me (unbelievably little content)

[ QUOTE ]

It was very complicated, Ive explained before. Note that I already had a good bankroll before I started this experiment, I just wanted to start from scratch in terms of learning to 8 table.

I started 8 tabling the $22s. Id play 32 per day. At the end of the day I'd see what my total profit was from my 8 tabling. If I'm up 10x the buyin for the next level, minus the entry fee ($33 is the next level, thus I have to be up $300), then I replace one of my $22s with a $33, until I have all 8 $33s (Which would be a profit of $2400).

At this point I repeat and do the same thing for the $55s, and did it until I was at 8 tabling the $215s. Of course if you lose money you have to drop back down. Like if I win $350 the first day, and then lose $100 the next, then I have to go back to 8 $22s.

Sorry if that's all very confusing, I just found it a fun way to do things and to prove to myself that I could beat every level while 8 tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like an awesome way of doing it. I have 100+ buyins in the $55s, and that seems like a nice way of easing myself into the 109s and beyond.