Thread: Big Ass Rant
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 05:50 PM

Default Re: Big Ass Rant

Thanks El Diablo,

My apologies to the other guys I said were wrong. Apparently Empire and Party are the same.

Anyway; on to more important things. El Diablo I think you make a very interesting observation. Do you have a contact on the inside? or is this just a pattern you've come up with on your own.

It makes sense to me that Empire would offer a longer cycle...3 weeks as opposed to 2 will have a significant effect on people feeling like "winners" and believing they are good players.

Of course I'm talking about the people who aren't very good. And as I stated before; I consider myself to be "very good" but not "great".

So, if I cut to the chase; I think your recomendation is to cash my money OUT of EMPIRE before they start distributing it to the "very bad" players there.

What do you think about a move to this other room I've heard of called Intertops or something? My friend plays there and says the games are MUCH easier than Party or Empire.

He says the players are a lot better, but I tend to lose a lot to the bad players and win a lot from the "good" to "very good" players. The "great" ones usually beat up on me. But I'm getting off point here.

Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated.