View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 03:50 PM

Default Re: A7soooooted. play along?

[ QUOTE ]
if you were villain, what would you put us on when we limp in preflop EP and then call a 3-bet and raise that ragged flop? certainly not a total bluff? let's figure maybe a straight draw of sorts: the 9 would most likely give you a pair and if you were UI, i don't think you'd bet that turn when you were called in a couple places.

so, no i don't think UI OCs would be calling here. you think UTG has a 6? i think the best we're hoping for is 55 unless he's a total loose retard, but i really don't think we're folding a better hand here often enough or having a worse hand calling again based on previous streets.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I know BB is trying to put me on a hand, then it really makes no sense to bet. Would you call AK on this river getting 17.5:1 odds? I probably would (even though I shouldn't). If, for some reason I had a hand like 65s, at this point, I'm definately calling. I probably would have heard from two pair or a set by this point. The table's been pretty ridiculous so far, so I think I'd probably get called by AK often enough.

I turned my ahead away from the screen, bet, and both opponents folded.