View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Online pros: How many STTs per day?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
chill, I dont play 215's.

Justin Bonomo had like I think a 13% after 1000. I don't know what it would be at 4000 sng's, maybe 5%. Other players have different results.

Ask someone with 3000-4000 sng's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll post some stats after here each month just if anyone is curious to have these questions answered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please read the FAQ about posting stats. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

"The short answer is that most likely no one cares about your stats. But if you’re thinking about posting them, there’s probably a reason. Before you do so, you should know that to come to any sort of idea about what your “actual” stats are, you’re going to have to play about 500 games at a level before anyone takes your numbers seriously. Smaller sample sizes are just plain old too small to be worthwhile. Here is a very good thread about confidence intervals and SNGs. Here is another. "

If I make one thread and it gets no responses, then I'll be able to take a hint and I won't post them anymore. I just thought that since nobody could really answer the question and people themselves were asking, that it might be of some interest. And yes, I'll definitely wait until I'm over 500 games before posting.