View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 08:53 PM

Default Re: I just got my ass kicked - tell me all the ways I suck.

Hand 1
I'd probably reraise the flop to negate his positional advantage and find out how much he likes his hand. When the flop comes you have to lead out or checkraise. I like leading the pot into the raiser and seeing is he repops you thinking you're trying to take it away. On the turn you have to put your money in reraise him the max, he could have any numbe of hnads you beat. On the river I think a call is easily justified given the weak bet
All in all you played incredible weak tight and either let him take you off the best hand or catch an A on the river. Disaster

Hand 2
Exactly the same hand but with an even less threatening flop given his raise. You have to raise him somewhere. It is very hard ot put him on AA without raising him at some point.

Hand 3
On the turn, given the almost 0% chance that he will fold and accepting also that you can not win without hitting a draw you should flat call. Rest seems fine

Hand 4
Seems fine to me, with him playing so short there are few options. Given the pot size once he reraises you and the chance he's just trying to take you off an auto flop lead I' d have to put him in.

You are playing very weak tight which is probably a reflection on the fact you're a limit player and possibly scared of NL betting.

My 0.02