View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars Tournament Wish List.

Stars treats us micro-MTT donks well too, but here's the wish list from my end of the MTT spectrum.

1. I'd love to see some $1/$2/$3/$5 MTTs in PL Omaha/8. I don't understand why we have no micro-tourneys in this game as opposed to a frankly inferior game like limit omaha high.

2. Some more 5-minute and 10-minute level tourneys at the micro-limits. Sometimes I only have a few hours and will play another site's MTTs because I don't want to risk staying up half the night if I go deep.

3. How about some $3 or $5 rebuys in PLO?

4. How about more PLHE events in general? I think it's a superior game to NLHE but don't get to play too many MTTs in PLHE?

5. Since I'm a fan of draw poker, I'd be in heaven if Stars introduced any kind of draw game (A-5, 2-7, triple draw, draw high) and made it a tournament game, preferably pot-limit for draw high, limit for triple draw, and no-limit for 2-7 single draw (KC) lowball.

6. Let the $1/$2/$3 people back in the Weekly Round 2 with the freeroll donks, especially since we are paying that $0.10/$0.20/$0.30 rake now.

7. Lee, maybe we can turn back time and stop raking the $1/$2/$3 MTTs. OK, didn't think so; couldn't hurt to ask [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]