View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 07:43 PM

Default Wow. Just . . . WOW. (Sorry, LC)

Is it a full moon tonight, or do 7Stud players at Party *never* give a crap that you've paired your door card? Because if they always play that way . . . I missed the memo.

I am not a 7Stud player . . . I'm one of those shorthanded limit HE slugs, though I play some Stud8 when I want some variety. Thought I'd branch out a little into regular Stud, just to keep things fresh. Reread Sklansky's "7Stud for Advanced Players) (well, at least some of it, damn, the man needed an editor on that one), and booted up a couple of Party tables.

Apparently, they'll call you down with their split pair of queens even if you pair your door card and start raising them. Or open UTG with Q75r and take another one off on 4th street after they get reraised by someone showing a King.

Sorry, you guys probably knew all this already. And didn't send me the memo. But . . . damn. Damn damn damn. Damn!

Hey, I said it was going to be low content . . . but what is the expected win rate for someone who knows what they're doing on these tables? Eleventy-billion BB/100 or so? I'm guessing?