Thread: Straight pool
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 01:23 PM

Default Re: Straight pool

[ QUOTE ]
The game of champions. I've set a goal of a run of 30 balls by September 1st. My previous (witnessed) high run was 17. I've just started playing regulary again after a 1-1/2 years off. I've had a 14 ball run in each of my last two games.

Anyone else play them some straights? Or one-pocket?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know we've talked about one-pocket before, and I'd still say you could kick my ass at it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I've got a friend that would give you some action if you're ever in VA tho...

I'm no good at straight, but definitely enjoy it. I can never seem to leave a good breakout though...its definitely a great game...

How about billiards? I had an old timer show me the break the other day, and after he tried it 4 or 5 times, i took a try and hit it on my second attempt. I think I could really get into that game...

Unfortuantely there aren't many billiards tables in the area...and the one place that has them is kinda shady...although i WAS gambling there at 5:00am one morning in a typical white guy pants/button down combo, and i lived...so who knows [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]