View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Help/Comments on PT stats (nearly 20,000 hands)

[ QUOTE ]
I think your AF is too high. For $1-$2, I don't think you need to be as aggressive. I was a slightly winning player and then I tried to becaime super-aggressive like many around here suggest and started losing. A lot of times at $1-$2 I feel like I probably have the best hand and if there's a guy that I assume is on a bluff/contiunation, I'll just call and allow him to bet his chips off. Normal strategy is to re-raise when you think you have the best of it... but it is my opinion that at the lower limits, this isn't always the best strategy. Of course I'm no expert, only 15K hands at 3 BB/100, but I've been successful so far with a V$IP of 17%, PFR of 6% and AF of 1.8.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn man, I don't know.. granted your 3BB/100 is amazing over 15,000, you must be running real good and have your game working for you.. Do you really have 3BB/100? anything over 2BB/100 is nearly impossible over the long haul. anyway..... But suggesting to follow weak/passive play with pf raise of 6% and AF 1.8 (not including pf) is definitely not the direction i should be going, IMO.