View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 03:37 AM

Default Re: NCAA BB Game of the Century - Louisville +2 vs. Kentucky

[ QUOTE ]
Little-known fact: in the Tubby Smith era, Kentucky plays worse at home in Rupp Arena than on the road or at neutral sites. This is not an anomaly.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
But the difference is, he's incompetent. (You casual NCAABB fans need to know this. Do not listen to the bobbleheads. Tubby Smith is an awful coach and a worse recruiter. He couldn't recruit OOT posters to go to the Playboy Mansion.)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the only thing you got right.

[ QUOTE ]
Our best player, point guard Rajon Rondo, is a non-threat to score unless it's a layup or dunk. He can be ignored completely from 12 feet and out.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO is all I need to say.

[ QUOTE ]
1) U of L's best player was a non-factor due to foul trouble, and they had an off-shooting night, rendering the result a fluke, or

[/ QUOTE ]

You have got to be kidding me? Padgett their best player? BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Have you ever seen this team play?

[ QUOTE ]
And I don't know very many teams that can counteract 9/37 shooting through 25 minutes, although some of the credit obviously goes to Kentucky for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some? They dominated them. It wasn't like the cards were just missing open shots.

I see you are a UK fan, that surprises me. I wrote this post thinking you were either a Cards fan or maybe IU. You must not have seen Louisville at all this year. They are garbage. I went to the Chicago St game on Tuesday and if it wasn't for Chicago St having the worst coaching ever, the game would have been at least close. It was close until about 10 minutes left.

I am a UK fan and of course I was worried, but I knew that we could beat them. After watching today I don't think there is any chance the Cards win 60%-70% of the time especially in Rupp. The Cards are horrible and I think they are gonna get smacked around in the Big East. UK is pretty bad (at least by UK standards) but I think they are a better team than Louisville.