View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 05:43 PM

Default W$ Marketplace V2.0 - Offers to buy/sell W$ go here! (Self Serve Now!)

Seems that there has been an inlfux of W$ sales around here so this is the result of that. Please post all W$ sales requests here, any others will be deleted. If enough people use this or it gets buried I will either bump it or will post a sticky that links to this. Also all transactions must be done via PM. I don't want actual sales and negotiations done in this thread. However, once the W$ as sold please post that your W$ have been sold and I will edit all the posts so you don't keep getting requests.
~Justin

If you sell W$ through this thread PM how many W$ you ended up selling, you can keep how much you got to yourself but I want to see how many W$ go through here, they will be tallied here.

Total W$ Sold in MTT marketplace - $6710 (8/30)

-------
<font color="green"> What are W$? - W$ are the form of comensation when you unregister from certain events that you win a seat to on Pokerstars or win a second seat. Events include the WCOOP, WPT, WSOP and EPT. </font>

<font color="red"> How do you transfer W$? - Some people may be scared about selling W$ because they think you need to trust the buyer or seller. However, it is very safe, both players simply email support@pokerstars.com and outline the deal and they will do everything internally. An email would look like this (You can use this as a template):

Dear Pokerstars Support,
I would like to buy/sell X W$ to PlayerA for $X in cash from Player B. Thank you.
~Name</font>

<font color="blue">What is the normal rate for selling W$ - Generally W$ sell for about 90% their value. For example 100 W$ would sell for $90. This is only a base though and as events such as the WCOOP come closer the price may increase slightly or decrease as it gets further away. Also deals are generally given for bulk purchases.</font>

WCOOP Schedule