View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 07:05 AM

Default Re: KK vs scary board

Withou reads I'd just call down that river. The cap on the Turn can't be read accurately, and you are either WA/WB.

When he bet pre-flop he could well be loose with a v.small PP, and hit the set. Which I think is most likely, a lot of people limp from anywhere with 22 through 77.

If he flopped holding A5/A5s, or even more so 56s be glad you are playing on this table. And slighlty annoyed he flopped a monster with it. In particular A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] makes me cry. Without reads I'm not sure I'd put the three-bet in even, but I play quite tight tables normally and give my opponents credit for being Bad-Tricky(pre-flop)-Passive-Aggressive until I showdown with them at least once or twice to get a feel. The tricky pre-flop isn't that they are any good, it's just they could be playing anything from anywhere.

Be glad his pre-flop is loose if he beats you, and more glad if you beat him with QQ that it's so tight. Either way learn something about him [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think QQ is OOTQ, btw.