View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 09:08 AM

Default work = pissed off

i dont know why i hate work so much --- i have an easy job, i order material and od the billing for a construction company -- i do actual work about 10hrs per week and the rest is spent [censored] around, possibly making fun of customers wearing odd clothing

its easy -- i come in do some [censored] and then check my email and 2+2 the rest of the day

but i hate coming here so much, it just feels like im wasting away sitting here --- i work with a guy who has been here much longer than i --- i know that he makes more money than myself and many other employees --- he cant even [censored] spell normal words right --- [censored], what the [censored] ---- i mean he spells [censored] like buy(purchase) he spells bye and if he writes iff -- two [censored] fs, ???? [censored] you
\
my uncle is my boss -- so pretty easy to get dys off, because im usually with him

but i have no plans for another job - i know that i can handle almost anything, have one semester left in college, for my degree in business management and insurance --- left when we were kicked out of the house and havent went back yet

just some ramblings of a bored wasted(for some reason i stayed up all night and came right to work) guy at work --

this post might be pointless but im [censored] up right now and sitting at my desk at work on [censored] sat morning --- everyone i was hanging out with is still partying [censored] bastards

cheers