View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 06:24 PM

Default Re: My losing streak wins!!

" personality wise and the way he writes I can't see him being a LAG."

It's interesting that you say this but I think it's untrue.

My play can be VERY lag-gish at times....like hyper-aggressive type LAG.
iso-3 betting where the rest of the forum recommends just calling or folding...etc etc
Oh yeah, and I'm a calling station too.

These are things I have known about myself for a long time...but it was all okay then of course since I was winning. But I was never bashful about admitting my LAG-gish tendencies and it's not something I'm just saying now that I'm a super-sucky player.

These numbers are a bit more passive than before because I've been tightening up quite a bit.

climbers and bobbyi and others have given some very nice ideas too and I thank everyone for the thoughts.

I think climber's ideas may be correct...but it's hard to make oneself defend one's BB MORE when one is in a downswing.

bobbyi's thoughts are certainly valid...espeically, "I think some of your current troubles could have been avoided if you focussed more time on being a strategy poster."

Also - "Without having done this, you can get the stats you are looking for by filtering by # of players "

Unfortunately, there isn't a filter on the 'preferences' tab that effects all the areas of poker-tracker. Some of the stats like ag-factor don't seem to be able to be adjusted that way.
If someone can tell me a way to see one's ag-factor by filtering for number of players I'd be interested to know.

Thanks again all.