View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 09:13 AM

Default Picking on the new guy.

[ QUOTE ]
Thought I'd share a hand that should have hit the muck on third when I was raised, but then a loose call on my end led to disaster. Hell, I dont know though. You tell me how bad it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I think you overplayed 3rd completely.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
lol. I did? By completing and then simply calling one bet back to me? If you're lost its probably due to the fact that you have 60 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first thing you say in your post is your hand should have hit the muck. A new poster makes a simple statement agreeing with you about mucking it, but he uses the word overplayed. You get highly insulted and proceed to rag the sh*t out of him because he has 60 posts, saying he doesn't know anything and is a fish.

Seeing how and why you went after this guy just because he said "overplayed" shows you're a little full of yourself. Just look at the first things you both said and what transpired. If you think it's all because he had only 60 posts you're delusional. You were way off base here with this guy. It'd be nice if you could admit it but somehow I don't see that happening.