Thread: AC Omaha hi-lo
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 02:20 PM

Default Re: AC Omaha hi-lo

a was at the trop about a month ago and a guy at the desk was telling me they had a 10-20 O8 game the night before. i dont know how often it goes, but i do seem to recall smaller O8 games going when i was there other times.
as far as borg goes, when i go there i always put my name on the 10-20 list if there is one, if theres no list, ill start one. i did not know they switched the 4-8 game to a permanent 5-10. i played a 5-10 O8 game a few weeks back, the players said it was originally a 4-8 and they had it changed. id say most of the omaha players at the 5-10 and 10-20 level are pretty bad in general.
as for your number 3, are you saying theres a 5-10 game going and they change it into a 10-20? if thats the case, its probably because all the players in the game agreed to raise the limit. if youre saying theres no live game and they change the list of interest from 5-10 to 10-20, ive never seen that happen. i have seen lists for both games with basically the same people on it though (and these lists are not necessarily adjacent to each other onthe board, so maybe that made you think they simply changed limits?)