View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 06:19 PM

Default Re: terrible way to lose a fight...

Yeah it kind of did look like a simple chop to me. First I thought it was a backfist, and it's pretty hard to see, but I think it's probably a chop. The way his forearm faces and the plane it moves in especially make it look that way.

When I read it was a backfist to the temple, I was kind of surprised and that's why I wanted to see it. I could see a backfist to the jaw, but a backfist to the temple from someone who has even the slightest clue how to do it can be a killing blow, not just a knock-out. It's extremely fast and my favorite punch, but I was surprised hearing that an expert would use it, especially as a first blow against some street assmunch.

Not that a chop to the neck can't mess you up pretty bad too, but the guy probably put more push than snap into it just to hurt him and let him know who's boss. Which, it looks like -- he found out!

That's the trouble with trying to be a big shot picking fights in front of your woman -- you can wind looking like even more of a punk if you lose.