View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 03:28 AM

Default Re: 100% standard AJ raptor hand from sb.. in the 55s at least..

[ QUOTE ]

ok so u call me condescending again. flip it around and look at what people have been saying to me. sure, im abrasive, ok, thats how i argue. im not talking down to anyone in my mind. maybe it comes off that way, and now that i actually read it, it does. well, fine, ill bite. i apologize for offending anyone. if you got offended though, i dont think you should be posting on a forum like this. i dont get offended easy, and love being challenged. and no, i didnt ignore yer post, i responded in a way i saw fit. thankyou. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't offended at all, I was just trying to show you why you were getting the kind of responses you were getting from people like pokerscott, lastchance, etc. These people were just responding to the condescending tone, and the way you were berating some people without really explaining why (TT also mentioned this).

Defending your ideas is fine, but the way you were responding in this thread at times was counterproductive, and could piss some people off. That's all I'm saying.