View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Between the LAG and a LPP is...

The LAG is on the button. He's very "creative" in his hand choices. When I first sat down at the table, I had the pleasure of watching him raise 53s preflop from the small blind after a couple limpers, and bet all the way down, rivering a backdoor flush. He's shown some patience postflop, as he's not betting/raising everything and does know how to fold instead of chasing down with crap. But he is willing to be assertive in position. I don't use a HUD at Paradise, but I would guess he's a 50-60 VPIP.

The other player is pretty tame. He hasn't gotten out of line as far as I can tell. He's willing to stab at a pot if there's a lot of checking, but other than that he seems fairly predictable.

What's the plan?

Paradise Poker 1/2 Hold'em (4 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is UTG with J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero ...