View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 10:39 PM

Default Re: Can This Be Right?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All these stats have got my head spinning. I use pokertracker, but mainly for the hand playback feature and just to look at very high level stats. All these w$sd, etc stats, I don't quite know how to interpret or compare.

In fact, I no longer even boot up PokerAces HUD when I play since I find the statistics more distracting than helpful. Anyone else feel the same? Tho I do miss being able to see my opponent's hand without looking at 'instant hand history'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Phish,

You can do that - use PokerAce just to see the hand. Just go into your layout and click each of the stats that are visible and make them invisible. You will have a layout with no stats at all but you will be able to automatically see your opponents hand at showdown. This should take you about 5 minutes to set up.

If you think you may want to use the stats in the future simply save the layout you have now before you make everything invisible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd also recommend leaving VPIP and PFR just so that you at least have an idea of their preflop range.