View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 12:40 AM

Default Re: Vegas trip report 11/5 - 11/13 (long)

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, due to reasons I do not wish to explain right now, I had to check out of the Imperial Palace and check in to the Hampton Inn on Tropicana.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe in a day or two you will change your mind and elaborate on this a little...

[/ QUOTE ]

This looks bad. This was not my intention. Truth is, my brother was supposed to travel with me on this trip and he had FREE rooms lined up at the Stardust for four of the days during my stay. The plan was to organize hotel stay for each weekend and then then stay for free in the middle. I booked the first weekend for Imperial Palace and the second weekend for Hampton Inn. Well, my brother then found out he was expecting an addition to the family and decided it was best to stay home. I went alone and had to fill in those days we had planned that were going to be free at the Stardust. When everything settles and the baby comes, we will head out there again the second half of March for March Madness and A LOT of Hold Em once again!