View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 01:53 PM

Default Re: is there a way to get rakeback on party?

[ QUOTE ]
people will make hasty decisions and then a few days, weeks, etc... later may regret it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Craig, I agree 100% with that post. That is why I asked the question(s) earlier in this thread. I would very much like to understand how it was that you guys had no idea of this and in fact were informed by your contacts that contracts were renewed, etc. Did the site(s) themselves lie to you or do you work under a sub-affiliate that lied to you? If the guys who control what you get back are willing to screw you over, that makes the situation quite risky for anyone who does business with you. Are you working directly with Party to offer your new deal?

As I said before, I am asking these questions because it seemed like there were a number of people who were aware of what was going on well before you guys, and not only were you guys not aware, you were flat out stating that those people were wrong. I am sure many others like me who would like to get rakeback on Party are in the same position as me and would like to be as informed as possible to make the best decision about who are likely to be solid and stable Party affiliates.

I appreciate whatever info you can provide and thank you for not spamming us like some of these other clowns.