View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 10:26 AM

Default Ronnie Earle Unable to Provide Key \"Evidence\" to Defense

The key piece of information you are missing is that Ronnie Earle was asked by the defense to turnover copies of their evidence. Ronnie Earle's office was unable to provide a copy of the "original" recipient list of these corporate donations. Instead the received a list presumably created by Ronnie Earle's office which did not match the number of recipients in the indictment.

So where is the original list? Did it ever exist? By law Ronnie Earle has to provide copies of all his evidence to DeLay defense and he is already in breach of that law. THEN.....Ronnie Earle trys to persuade DeLay to plead to a misdemenor which would allow DeLay to retain his leadership position. This puts Ronnie Earle between a rock and a hard place. This last plea deal was made out of weakness not strength.

Mark my words, Ronnie Earle will become desperate to avoid a trial. He has no case and he has two choices:
1. Manufacture a case and embarrass himself (hopefully on national TV).
2. Drop his case.

I am 100% CONFIDENT this will occur. Even though the judge presiding over the case is democrat and gave money to the John Kerry campaign. I give everyone on this forum my complete permission to razz me if my predictions are not correct.

Here is a link from a fellow Texan living in Travis County who has seen Ronnie Earle in action. I'm glad the rest of the 49 states in the union will get to know this clown. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/10/13/121927.php