Thread: I'm very sorry
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Re: I\'m very sorry

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm absolutely terrified to post here now

[/ QUOTE ]

People who are taking this view are overreacting.

First, I haven't banned any WPT forum poster. I have suspended several for posting insults directed at either other posters or TV players. They're all be back after a few days off.

If you don't put up posts insulting other posters or players, you're not going to be suspended. I don't see why anybody would get huffy when following that rule is essential to maintaining an enjoyalble, non-hostile forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what exactly is off limits now? Can i say i want to punch Joe Stillman in the skull? Varkoni sucks? This is like telling a football forum not to complain, bitch about certain players etc. It's ridiculous. Poker on Tv lends itself to these kind of "discussions". They may be inane, fruitless, but to not allow people to express their opinions about "celebrity" players, your harming the future of this site. Who wants to be part of a discussion board where everyone has to self censor themselves? Skip the formalities and start the circle jerk. If this is the new policy,or stricter enforcement of an existing one, there needs to be a clearer explanation of what is deemed offensive.