Thread: whiskeytown,
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 08:30 PM

Default Re: whiskeytown,

The Twin Cities does have SOME traffic issues, but for a city this size they aren't terrible. At least there is enough parking and traffic never really stops moving (with the obvious exception of accidents/construction etc.) I work in downtown Minneapolis and traffic is not a problem for me 4/5 days of the week at least.

We have every major sport and a huge University in the Twin Cities. Also almost all major concert type tours make stops here. Minnesota has an excellent educational system. It is one of the healthiest states and has one of the best economies (top 3 for both I think) in the country. It also has low crime. Plus, from what I've seen of the rest of the country the "Minnesota nice" stereotype actually holds true.

We also have the boundry waters, north shore, decent skiing and obviously good hunting, fishing, snow mobiling etc... Not to mention decent live poker. Also, the Twin Cities metropolitan area, while spread out, has a population of almost 3 million people, its not a small town or anything.