View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 06:43 AM

Default Re: Post your pre-game routine

Similar to your setup but I think you're missing a few steps. I'm sure along your travels you've come across absolute wild money donors. These people need to be on your buddy list and your first stop should be the search function. Pop those tables up and wait for a seat to their left.

Other thing you should probably do, if you're not doing it already, is exporting your notes from PT. Again, look for some loose players in your waiting list tables and get seats on their left as well.

I do those two things first. If none of the above are available, I'll take a seat at the first table with an open seat with the largest avg pot.

You didn't mention having the tables open while you're on the wait list. Add that in so you can get a 20+ hand start on any new players you encounter. After I've found my way into a seat at the tables I've been observing I'll hang out and play until it becomes rocked down to %20 VP$iP. Then it's time to move on.

With two skin capability I might suggest you use one to scout and play on the other. Random scattered thoughts. Hope it made some kind of sense.

-Ryan