View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 11:20 AM

Default Re: There\'s No Crying In Poker

Sometimes it's hormonal. Women seem to have imbalances more than men, but even men get them. You know, those guys who suddenly kill their whole family for no reason whatsoever? Neighbors, friends and family all are totally shocked because he was not a violent person. Yeah, most of the time there is something in the background, but every so often you hear of this guy whose testosterone levels suddenly went through the roof, making him emotional and homocidal.

With women, since our hormones are constantly trying to balance themselves out from month to month, we can go ape. I'm not even going to get into when menopause comes around, because that is so wacko (from what I've heard), that it deserves it's own post, lol.

I remember when I hit maybe 27, and suddenly about a day or two before my period, I started feeling crazy. I mean like angry, aggressive crazy. That girl who you just know is going to cook your pet rabbit, lol.

I thought I was going insane, but it just ended up to be an imbalance, and once my progesterone was increased, I went back to the same person I'd always been (very little "female" emotion).

Sometimes women just burst out bawling. It's completely uncontrollable. I was never much for crying, and usually only cried due to physical pain, but during that progesterone imbalance in my twenties, I would burst out bawling for no reason whatsoever, and I was really angry about it, as well as everything else in the world.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
www.felicialee.net