View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 02:32 PM

Default Re: Oh, how sweet it is.....

[ QUOTE ]
Furthermore, I used to live in Arizona where the gun laws are quite similar to those in Texas. (In Texas, you don't have to say excuse me when you shoot). I have found the people tend to be more civil to each other knowing the other may have a gat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't ya just love that? The whole not having to say "excuse me thief running from my home with my property.....I'm about to shoot you scummy a$$!"? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Actually, I think the people here have always been real friendly to each other. (for the most part) It's just the lying cheating crime commiting scum that we don't like.

Getting life without parole for commiting a crime with a gun, and the ol' lethal injection, hanging, or firing squad (you still get to choose-see I told ya we were friendly [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) helps a little too.

Hey, I'm not one to bluff and say it's all roses (don't get Al Capone involved) but I don't really see myself anywhere else for a while. The no state income tax thing isn't bad either.

I maybe wasn't born here (born a Husker-which I don't regret one bit) but I got here as quick as I could.

Husker

oh and by the way Thomas, the wishbone is dead. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] with the new coach, we've gone "west coast"....not to sure about it yet, but I'll give it a fair shake before making judgement