View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 06:00 PM

Default 10/20 party bluff

So I got sick of playing 8 games of hold'em at once today, and therefore decided to take stream and beers advice and play some stud for a bit. 4 tabling stud games seems like a relaxation exercise compared to the number of hold'em tables I've been trying to play nowadays. Since I havent posted a hand in awhile I figured I might as well post one. While I got to play a few intersting hands I decided on posting this one. Villan is loose and the type of player to limp with any holding. He rarely ever completes on third. He'll limp with big hands and garbage. Furtheremore, he is somewhat tricky every once in awhile. For those that play party often the player was abkkp1959. Hes been a regular stud player on party for as long as I can remember.

7 Card Stud High ($10/$20), Ante $1, Bring-In $3 (hand converter)

3rd Street

Seat 1: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Hero: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 4: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___brings-in
Seat 7: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls

4th Street

Hero: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks___folds
Seat 8: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks___calls

5th Street

Hero: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 8: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls

6th Street

Hero: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 8: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls

River

Hero: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets

I'll post the result later.

Mike Emery