View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 03:24 AM

Default Live some more

[ QUOTE ]
You ... accused me of using "platitudes" in this thread - and then refused to offer a single example of the 'platitudes' to which you took such great offense.

[/ QUOTE ] On the contrary, I responded by pointing out that your whole post (which you placed as a response to mine) is full of platitudes. And again, I say, pick one phrase at random : voilą, a platitude.

If you choose, now, to see your output in a more kind light, that's your parental prerogative. I see it differently. I see it as platitude-fest.

[ QUOTE ]
You asserted that I made some kind of argument for Israel in this thread, and I did no such thing.

[/ QUOTE ] You wrote a long thumbsucker about anti-semitism and placed it under my post. I took it to imply that I am an anti-semite. And I responded that, for you, most probably, anyone who dares say anything that is not "good" to Jews or to Israel must be an anti-semite. That's how Israel got into this.

[ QUOTE ]
My posts simply exposed you for what you are.

[/ QUOTE ] And this is precisely what I have been challenging you to come out and say: Are you accusing me of anti-semitism ?

Let's see you say so, clearly. And then try to prove it.

[ QUOTE ]
This thread wasn't about Israel - either you weren't paying attention, or your preconceptions are clouding your judgment... It was about the holocaust ... Why on earth are you bringing Israel into this discussion?

[/ QUOTE ] It was not me who brought Israel into the forefront of this thread, which is about the Holocaust. Either you weren't paying attention, or your preconceptions are clouding your judgment. It was actually Gamblor who disputed my point about the astonishing, if limited, approaches made by Zionists towards the Nazis, in order to collaborate in evacuating Europe towards Palestine.

But it was you who chose to extend this into a dozen posts about "anti-semites"!

Keep posting.