View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 06:00 PM

Default My 2 team parlay of the night

Won my parlay last night with wake and illinois. Even though they were -EV whihc I am not positive yet what that means as I am new to the sports bettign world so bear with me. Tonight here are my plays along with reasoning, as i have been yelled at for not supplying reason.

Clippers +8.5 against Cleveland: I love this game so much because of the way that the Clippers match up here. Given Lebron is amazing, the cavs are slowly starting to die out. Lebron is carrying most of the load by himself, and it is goign to catch up with him soon. With Brand, Maggete, Mobley, and Cassell, I cannot see them losing this game at all, let alone by 8.5 points. Clippers are one of the hottest teams out there right now in my opinion, and i will take the points here.

Buffalo -5 vs Fresno State- Even though I know I lost out here from the spread at -3, I still like the bulls here at home. Ive watched several of their games, and they are a very good team looking for revenge from last years non ncaa tourney birth. Fresno has let up 150 points in their last two games, and I expect this good buffalo offense to continue this trend, and win this game by 10 points.

$20.00 to win 51.38 (Bodog)

Thoughts?