Thread: College Advice.
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 05:30 PM

Default Re: College Advice.

[ QUOTE ]

Most of my posts are from SSNL forum. When you see the majority of my posts lacking any substance then tell me to lay off the boards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Emmitt's point, since you seem like you're taking a pretty big attitude (and judging by your current academic situation):

You admit to having no motivation to even get out of bed to go to class, but you've found enough time in about 2 months to make 700 posts. Even myself - I've made slightly over 1k in almost a year and a half. Each post may not take that much time by itself, but it can add up. I know, trust me - when I'm having trouble in classes (and I've been there), this was the first thing to go.

There needs to be some kind of priority in your life, especially now. As a freshman right out of high school, I kinda blew off my first semester (and I didn't even know about this place), and you seem like you're kinda doing the same thing. There's plenty of a chance to fix it, but you have to do it for yourself. There's certainly nobody here that can make you do it, only try to give you suggestions...