View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 07:50 PM

Default Re: PokerStars & FPP\'s, Getting Screwed?

[ QUOTE ]
That's 397k raked hands for about $24k (each package worth $12k I think??) which is about 6.04 cents in value per raked-hand.

Obviously this will be better if Stars cuts the Super-novas a break and lets them have the WSOP-ME at a better price than my projections.
Since they are playing there a freaking LOT I don't think it should be too much to ask to get 8-cents or more in value per raked-hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree... I think they should give you double the FPP's if the rake hits $2, triple at $3 (for the hand -- similar to how you earn FPP's at Full Tilt). Players who generate $2-$3 rake per hand rewarded faster than those who only generate $1 per hand.

I was really looking forward to this programs but am a little bummed by the enormous amount of FPP's needed. My rakeback programs definitely beat the socks of this VIP program (and there I'm getting pure cash, at Stars they are also getting the publicity of me wearing their logowear and representing their site if I manage to do well in a tourney). If the gap was a little closer I'd definitely switch all of my play to Stars.

I will definitely increase my play at Stars but I was hoping to compeletely move to Stars.