View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Re: December VIP offers

Am I going to receive a December offer? I have escalated my play, both in limits and in # of hands played. I am now playing NL1000 6 max. about 1500 hands per day. Please get back to me ASAP.

-------------------------------------------------

vip@partypoker.com wrote: Dear Nick,

Thank you for contacting us.

Firstly, I would like to start by letting you know that the VIP offers may change from month to month, hence the offer you receive this month may not be cash redemption for Player Club Points earned like the last offer you received.

We are working on new and exciting offers for the future so at this moment in time I can not give you any specific details about future offers.

The bonus code you received 30TO100MORE is a targeted reload bonus for VIP Players that you are eligible for.

Please do keep a look out for emails and post login pop-ups with more info on VIP Offers.

If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the VIP team by email at vip@partypoker.com.

We wish you the best of luck, and thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Should you require further assistance, our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Alfred
PokerPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care

----------------------------------------

This is ridiculous. This pathetic 30% to $100 is not what I was promised by the person who contacted me last month by phone. I cleared the $100 in 20 minutes of play already. I was offered $710 last month and this month when I am playing much higher staked I am offered $100??? I have already contributed $3,231.60 in rake the first 12 days of this month. This is a slap in the face. If you do not contact me with a more acceptable bonus program I will be forced to take much or all of my play elsewhere.

-----------------------------

Dear XXXXX ,

Thank you for contacting us.

In regards to your email, we would like to inform you that we offer 2 promotions in December: TOUCHDOWN! and Santaŭs Party Pack.

For further information, just have a look on the following link:

http://www.partypoker.com/news/event...all_promo.html

http://www.partypoker.com/news/event...arty_pack.html

As we see that you are a special player on our site we would like to offer you a 20% Deposit Bonus up to a maximum of $100 on your next deposit through the iGM-Pay Deposit option.

This is a release-restricted bonus. You will be required to play 5 times the bonus amount in raked hands within 30 days of your deposit (using your checking account).

Please quote the bonus code "IGMPAY" when making your deposit and we will do the rest.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Aurelie
VIP Club
Poker Customer Care

--------------------------------------

You're kidding right?