View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 05:24 AM

Default Re: December VIP offers

I sent Party an email asking what I had to do to get into the VIP club. Apparently I'm already in the club.

Thank you for contacting us.

The VIP Club has been setup to reward players who generate a high number of Player Club Points every month playing at our tables.

We assess players on an individual basis, taking into consideration level of play and length of time spent at our tables. Players who meet our criteria, are invited to join the PartyPoker.com VIP Club.

Members of our VIP Club will benefit from Monthly Promotions, personalized email and telephone support, special freerolls, cash redemption for Player Club Points and invitations to special land Based events.

We have already identified your level of play as being satisfactory to be able to invite you to join the VIP Club. I am pleased to inform you that you are officially a member of the Partypoker.com VIP Club.

As a result of being a VIP, you where offered a VIP reload bonus 30TO100MORE that you have already used.

The VIP offers may change from month to month.

We are working on new and exciting offers for the future so at this moment in time I can not give you any specific details about future offers.

Please do keep a look out for emails and post login pop-ups with more info on VIP Offers.

If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the VIP team by email at vip@partypoker.com.

We wish you the best of luck, and thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

James Wahnon
PartyPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care

Damn, that kind of seems like a crappy deal. Where are all my $1200 offers like everyone else has been getting?