View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 09:12 PM

Default Re: Wrestling fans and former fans only.

[ QUOTE ]
when did TNA sign and when does it start?

[/ QUOTE ]

TNA just signed this past week, it is a done deal. It will start up when teh WWE's deal with Spike is done and TNA will take Velocity's time slot. It also looks like they are giving Samoa Joe the start of a real big push, and that can be nothing but good for TNA as he is one of the most talented wrestlers I have seen in a long time(and I'm not exactly the biggest Indy mark either).

I think that TNA needs to bring back a lighter form of the territory system. Use ROH in the Northeast, MCW(out of chicago) in the midwest, WIldside for the southeast, and Pro Wrestling Guerilla for Cali. Contract hte main TNA roster out to these feds and work it so that TNA's wrestlers are working every weekend. If they can get more time slots on Spike then they could use one time slot for a roundup of the territories each week and show matches from them, this way they can also have a constant influx of new talent too. TNA also needs to focus on getting pentration going in Britian as wreslting is hot there again and I know that FWA has been getting better and better attendance over the past few years, not to mention that Wrestling is extremely hot in Italy, which can be another good place to make money. If a wrestling compay is creative enough they can make lots of $$$