View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 07:06 AM

Default Re: Stats for Fun - 10k hands @ 4 tables.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isnt his fold to river bet way too high? either your calling too many turns or folding way too many winners at the river. supposed to be like 37 or something but its in the 50's!

[/ QUOTE ]
I want to get my Folded to River Bet down also. It is 51%. Can I use any of the other stats to try to narrow down the problem? Like am I going to the River too much in the first place etc. If so, which stats would those be and what kind of number ranges would I be looking for?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this occurs mostly in these type of hands.
You raise AJ and a loose and passive moron calls you. Flop misses you, he checks, you bet, he doesnt fold. Turn is a brick and you check behind the moron because he folds to a turn bet like 1 out of 20 times. River is another brick and you get the donk bet. I fold these kind of situations way too often. Ít's not like we are folding top pairs or when we have a hand. It's when we don't have a hand that we fold the best hand. I'd guess in order to bring that number down, we have to call down more with showdown value hands like K9+ mostly when it's HU.