View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 09:03 PM

Default river clear as mud

Villain is a bit lag and tricky.

Ultimate Bet 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is CO with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="red"> UTG calls </font>,1 fold, <font color="red"> Hero raises</font>, 1 fold, SB calls, 1 fold, UTG calls.

Flop: (7 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [color=#0000FF](3 players)</font>
<font color="red"> SB bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="red"> Hero raises</font>, <font color="red"> SB 3-bets</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [color=#0000FF](2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="red"> Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

River: (9 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [color=#0000FF](2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero ??

I think his check on the turn and check on the river with this weak board mean what you'd expect and he hasn't improved. I don't think he has much to call with, (and lose) but he might. Can I be sure enough that I'm ahead that this is a clear value bet or am I supposed to be grateful for a free showdown here.