View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 09:02 PM

Default A comp. virus = opportunity to meet up with babe?

Ill just give details quick before asking questions
-sunday afternoon I receive an IM from random sn I dont recognize, I am not there at time
-IM says check out this link to a photo, I check out the link a few hours later and it is dead
-the person puts up an away message saying the link they sent out was a virus and dont open
-I check the persons profile and look at their webshots to see if i know them, i find that whoever sends it is a total babe and looks somewhat familiar
-i ask a friend later on if they know who owns the SN and it is a girl from my high school
-she was always pretty cute and now is incredibly hot. we have never talked online and last time I can ever remember talking to her was 4 years ago. i always thought she was pretty funny, but very quiet

With winter break coming up Id like to potentially set something up to hang out. How do I best approach this? I feel like once I can get a convo rolling Im probably ok, but im not sure of the best approach. I need to open line of communication by tonight. I think theyre a lot of ways to play it and was wondering what you guys thought was best
-Do I act like I know who she is or not?
-Do I leave an IM when she is available or when she isnt around and hope she gets back to me?
-Do I bring up how shes hot now?
---Do i bring it up like hey youre hot lets do something or like hey I wasnt sure if it was you
-Bring up school, how things are, or cut right to the chase and see if she wants to talk about that over a few drinks

I feel that macking online is stupid and havent done it in years so feel free to throw in anything else.
Here is a pic, shes in black pants