View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 03:23 PM

Default My last NL post for a while

I clearly don't get this game. There is just something in my brain that doesn't click no matter how much I think that it's staring to.

A hand from this afternoon: 5/10 NL. Player who could be really good but brings his C game way too often opens to $40 in MP. I call in the SB with 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Super clown calls in the BB. Effective stacks of $900.

Flop: 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
I check, BB checks, MP bets $100, I fold, BB folds. MP shows 88. I tell my neighbor what I had for some reason and he tells the rest of the table for some reason. They laugh. I rack up and leave because I think eating sushi and taking a nap would be a better use of my afternoon.

Thanks to everyone for responding to my crappy posts in this forum. Here is on more for old times sake! Hopefully I will be back someday... but I think I belong in a limit game where I can play like a passive moron and have it just cost me a few bets here and there.

Take care,
tpir