View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 09:43 PM

Default Re: AK in big 3-handed pot, turn decision

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you might be able to mix this up with a semi-bluff raise on the turn. Dont do this all the time but if you think MP2 can fold to 2BB's this is a good way to clean up outs in a big pot and there is a possibility that UTG has something like KTs because he is a donk and you can take a free showdown UI. of course the downside to this is that you get 3 bet and have to call.

[/ QUOTE ]
bump

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably I'm not good enough to make a play like that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The problem though is that KTs is the only donk hand UTG can have that we beat, so he either has that or a pair; I don't see him betting into both of us with anything else. MP2 won't fold a high pair or AK for two bets, but perhaps he would fold 88-TT. Or, if he or UTG have a strong hand we'll get 3-bet.

Well, perhaps a raise is an option mixing it up sometimes, but it still feels too fancy for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Next time, I will just call.

[/ QUOTE ]
ya this might not be the best time to pull my move, as UTG is not that crazy and likely has us drawing on the turn. I would just call.