View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 04:47 PM

Default Re: Time to Give Poker Superstars 2 Another Chance?

[ QUOTE ]
Another point was when Tomko was on the shortstack and Todd (barely had Tomko covered) had TT vs Tomko's T8. He called Tomko's all in (or put him in? Dont remember the action) and was actualyl cheering for and regretting the move. I think Tomko luckily hit trip 8s, but again, someone else may correct me. (he didn't, Todd won and Tomko was left with T150K)

The whole thing was rather silly. Sure, it may have been more "strategic," but I hated it. It was sickening to watch how this played out and what Todd "had" to do to ensure his playoff spot. It kind of ruins the integrity of the game if you ask me.

[/ QUOTE ]

IF it was really all that bad and IF Todd was only looking to "strategically" advance then he shoulda auto-mucked the 10s to Tomko's all-in push, KNOWING that if he beat him, it's MUCH LESS likely that Grey with over T1,000,000 would be the 1st knocked out, which HAD to happen.

Even the announcers commented on how he "misplayed" the last 2 hands, he wasn't playing optimally to advance, he was playing poker and couldn't help himself [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]