View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 02:55 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Re: My name is PokerBob and I am not a man

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] vehn

[ QUOTE ]

hahahahahaha could you slobber on his knob any more you fat pathetic piece of crap? Who the eff cares how much he supposedly won playing heads up? Only you and your wannabe "friends" on THE CREW hahahahaha. Why don't you tell me about a kind of poker I'm not experienced in, like flying all the effing way to Paris and bust out on the bubble and then post a 5 page sob story about it online to your Advanced RGP Whiner "friends"? Believe it or not 30/60 is a HUGE LIMIT when you DROP 3 DIMES IN 2 HOURS be being a TOTAL EFFING RETARD in it by LIMP RERAISING with 97o because you BLEW A FUSE because the guy to your left (me) doesn't chop. I'M VERY SURE ALL OF THE WORLD CLASS POKER PLAYERS HABITUALLY DROP 3K AT 30/60 LIMIT HOLDEM IN SHORT ORDER BY BEING MORONS. As usual you have no clue at all what its like to play REAL WINNING CASH GAME POKER that you some how have equated with "nit grinding". That kind of attitude won't get you any friends here but then again you don't need friends to unpaid spam for ultimate clueless bet, which is about the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of.

Here is my recommendation to you ya little dickhead twerp: STFU, go back to your unpaid shill job of getting it up the rump from Dutch "Pokerspot" Boyd at THE CREW CAVE, and get the eff off my board with your hamburger/CREWJUICE guzzling little weasel face forever.

p.s. I never see you at canterbury. Why is that? Bust out? Well if you'd charge $25 for a blow job instead of giving it away for free you'd get a buy in to 30/60 in most likely just a few hours. Of couse you'd have to lose some weight and some of your chins, and you'll have to learn how not to blab out your bad beat and "pro" name dropping stories every 15 seconds in order to get to some quality slurping in, but you can do it. I have faith in you. Hugs.

[/ QUOTE ]