View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Truly Blessed : Rambling

Worst thing that ever happened to me was my Grandfather dying. What was worse about it, was that we knew (His children, and me and my brother) his cancer was too far developed to be curable. The last time I saw him was June 10th 2001, just before I went out to resort (I worked abroad as a Holiday Rep)...

Whilst in resort, I got beaten up whilst asleep in bed after some dude thought I was sh*gging his girlfriend (She dumped in resort, extremely long story but I was innocent at the time)...So I took a hiding after he broke into my apartment....I didn't want to tell my parents back home, bu then I got a phonecall 11 days after this from my mum to say that he (my grandfather) had passed away the week before but didn't want to tell me...I got the first plane home for the funeral which happened to be the following day.

...in a way I was glad not to have been there to see his condition deteriorate but it hurt when i left as i knew this was the last time I was going to see him but he didn't know that....

Still hurts......