View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Walk in on roommate & gf naked in bathroom, big fight ensues

[ QUOTE ]
This is retarded but here goes.
Ok so I live in a two-story apartment with 3 other guys. 3 bedrooms upstairs & one downstairs. there are 2 bathrooms but one of them is in one of the upstairs bedrooms, so we can't use it when our roommate is sleeping, as he was tonight. everyone thus knows that the downstairs bathroom is the only after-hours resort.
i finish up my set and head downstairs for a piss & a smoke. the lights are on in my downstairs roommates' room, and i know his gf is visiting cos i saw her upstairs earlier. i walk into the kitchen and head for the bathroom. the bathroom door is closed. now, we have cats & we try to keep them out of the bathroom when we remember, so it's about 50-50 on someone being in there when the door is closed. also i'm not really paying attention cos i'm carrying my laptop with me & i'm absorbed in a hand history i'm reading. anyway, i pop open the door and what do i see (fleetingly glimpse, really) but my roommate and his gf buck naked on the floor between the sink & the bathtub. i immediately drop trou and SIIHP, and me & roomate high five over her back

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP