Thread: Strip Clubs
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 05:09 PM

Default Strip Clubs

Ok ive never been to an American strip club. When I visit my friends they live near the border so its the same distance to a mexican strip club as it is to an american one.

We usually head to the mexican one as you can get a somewhat private dance for like 8 bucks, in which the chick basically dances on top of your table and you touch whatever you want and lick whatever you want(mexican hoes licking is not recommended). There is also a chick dancing on stage if you want to go and grab something. Also they have private dances that are 20 bucks and you go to a room and she dances for you only and what not, havent actually done it as I cant imagine they would do anything that they dont already do for 8 bucks.

Anyway I was thinking of going to an American strip club maybe, but I dont know the Mexican ones are so cool. Also the chicks have implants and everything, very Americanized. Well just wanted to put info on mexican strip clubs as no one has mentioned them and also I was thinking of going to an American strip club instead of a Mexican one. Good idea? or no?

Thoughts?