View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Party Poker SNG\'s

I guess I got a little tweaked up over something pretty small. Maybe in my *tilt* mode, I didn't convey my actual thoughts. I agree that referring to the other players as morons or idiots is just bad taste. An attitude like that can get in the way of really learning poker.

I guess when I read the post, I read something different than everyone else. I kind of pictured this guy elated with his good fortune, which caused him to go a little overboard in his condemnation of the entire poker community [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] .

I just thought the guy was real excited over a great day at the tables, and probably should be given some lee-way in his taste-less refferal to the other players.

I picture myself saying: I raised 10xBB with AA, and got one caller. Flop came A-8-3 3 suited, and I pushed. The *idiot* called me with 3-4 of diamonds, and caught a flush runner-runner.

As tactless as that may sound, I am apt to say it. It's nothing personal to the guy who made that call and came out on top, but it does express my opinion of his action.

Sorry if I got a little high-headed. I can understand all of your view-points.

Regards,

--Casey