View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Verbal Declaration on the end

[ QUOTE ]
anyone who hands his cards to the dealer, or mucks them face down before actually scooping the pot deserves to lose. hold onto your cards until you have the money in front of you.

cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

I would completely agree with you if your statement applied only to "us". We all know where we get our profits from. The people we play with aren't usually the brightest stars in the sky.

Angle-shooting jerk-offs can get away with what they do by manipulating the rules. It doesn't happen often but......

Last week. True story. Little old lady. Been coming to the same cardroom for years donating. Always loses. Everybody loves her. She's there to spend a few social hours. No FPS against her at all.

4 hearts on board at the end, she's HU with a stranger. She says, "I have the Jack." and shows the Jh. He says, "I have the King." and as her cards are in a free-slide towards the muck, he says, "OF SPADES!!"

There was not a person in that room who didn't want to wrap a 100' rope around his balls and toss a cement block attached to the end over the Bay Bridge.

Onaflag...........