View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 10:25 PM

Default Cold-Call 99 in MP3- weak post flop?

Villian is new to the table so I don't have any definitive reads. As for the players behind me, they're loose pre-flop and have been cold-calling many raises so my cold-call was in the spirit of bringing them along.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 max, 9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
[color=#CC3333]UTG raises</font>, [color=#666666]3 folds</font>, Hero calls, [color=#666666]4 folds</font>.

Flop: (5.50 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [color=#0000FF](2 players)</font>
UTG checks, [color=#CC3333]Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

This is where I have a problem. Granted, Villain can have any two cards here, but with no reads, I'm giving him something like JJ-AA, and high cards. He called my flop bet which can mean just about anything, but lately it means over pair to the flop and/or set.

Turn: (3.75 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [color=#0000FF](2 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks.

River: (3.75 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [color=#0000FF](2 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 3.75 BB

Anyone bet the turn or river? What if I get c/r? Would you call down or fold if no over cards came?