View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Another post about a girl

I guess since I made a girl post, I'll be true to my other girl-post-making brothers.

[ QUOTE ]
Well anyways, another guy in my house finds her attractive as well and tells me he intends to cock block me by swooping in and stealing her (he is a pimp). I tell him, "Good luck sir, may the best man win."

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF??? I thought the cool thing about being a guy is that you don't have to deal with stupid girl drama...and I don't mean girl-related drama, I mean drama caused when people act like girls. This guy is a douche. Are frats seriously like this??

[ QUOTE ]
Well later that night I am playing beer pong and she is my partner. We finish our game and I ask her if she wants to play another. She says yes but that she will need my help carrying the beer down. I agree to go upstairs with her. From this point on I don't recall what happened. I remember us sittin down on my friends couch, us talking, then us making out, and my friend walking in. Then I woke up in bed. When I woke up in bed I had one of those "How the [censored] did I get here?" feelings that I'm sure many college students can relate too. Now I didn't remember kissing this girl at all the time (later on I had a drunken flashback where alot of this comes from).
I, however, do now remember these events.
At this point I am confused and then BAM, it all hits me about what happened after the beer pong game. Anyways nothing happens between us for the rest of the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm confused. So, at the time the beer pong thing happened, you woke up in bed and had no recollection of anything that happened that night? Then, when she got the deer in headlights look, you remembered that you guys made out? Cause from what she said, it sounds like you did more than make out. Do you still not remember?

I don't see how you think you're in the friend zone here...there's been romantic/sexual tension between you two at pretty much every step of your relationship. I don't know if bringing up you guys making out is a good idea, since she's obviously pretty sensitive about the fact that you didn't even remember afterwards. She probably really liked you when it happened (and most likely still does), so you being like "um, so yeah, what happened last night?" afterwards probably stung a little bit. You might have some trust to earn back because of that incident. But, she probably still likes you, and you should ask her out after break.